23 August 2012

Saturday ...

Our last day in Maui. My lower back was hurting again, so Justin surprised me with another pre-natal massage at the spa. This time I had it outdoors, over looking the water in one of their cabanas. The breeze and sound of the waves was amazing. He even splurge and bought me a nice comfy spa robe to take home.

After my massage we checked out and stopped at our favorite shaved ice hut for one for the road.

Our plane from Maui to Honolulu was packed in and so was our plane from Honolulu to Las Vegas, but we upgraded to the bulkhead and had the front row of business class. Not as nice as first, but more head and leg room than coach. Completely worth the money.

It was bittersweet coming home. It was sad leaving paradise, but wonderful sleeping in our own bed and to see our puppies. We can't wait til next time to explore a different island.