26 August 2011

3rd Wedding Anniversary ...

LEATHER !

We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary last Wednesday. We were in California, so we exchanged gifts the night before we left.

I had a photo album made out of leather with the state of Alaska burned on the front. Inside I had printed pictures from our Alaska trip from last summer. It turned out great and it looks great as a coffee table book.



Justin outdid himself as usual and spoiled me rotten. He got me a new Juicy Couture purse with leather handles and a kindle that came with a leather case. He defiantly thinks outside the box when he goes by the traditional anniversary gifts. He even surprised me with a new Michael Kors watch. We made a quick stop at the outlet mall in Victorville to stretch our legs, and lo and behold he had an alternative motive.