07 February 2011

World Champs ...

My parents had a big Super Bowl party this year since our Green Bay Packers were playing. Everyone came in their green and gold to cheer on the Packers. I can't remember a time when we screamed, yelled, laughed so hard. My mom went to town cooking. We had dips, chips, sloppy joes, pizza, hot dogs, and brats. Plus dozens and dozens of cookies for desert.

My dad has wanting Justin to try this whisky called Yukon Jack for the longest time, so he picked up a couple of shooter bottles for us to try. I passed but justin bombed it down. Canada knows how to make 100 proof whisky. Within ten minutes Justin was feeling warm all over, and it wasn't from cheering on the game.

The good night turned into a great night with the Packers winning the Super Bowl for their fourth time, and their 13th World Championship. And to think we were a wild card going into the playoff . . . it feels good !


Ha Ha Terry you were WRONG !