13 January 2011

V-Twin & Sparkle ...

Justin had a street bike about four years ago, but a friend crashed it. He's always wanted another on, but I have always been on edge. I love being on the back, but am always a little nervous. Its hard to say no to Justin since he gives me everything i could possibly need. In the end I agreed to a new bike, So right when he got the change he and his buddy drove down to RideNow and came home with this two wheeled transportation.




It's a Yamaha Stryker 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers. Justins new baby lol.

Justin knew what a big deal this decision was for me, so the very next day he surprised me and we headed down to Fred Meyer at Galleria and I got to pick out new diamond earrings! Well he kinda picked them out for me. I just picked out the regular cut, but he liked the Sitara better. Each diamond has an extra 31 facets for extra sparkle! I ended up with the 1 carat tw.