03 January 2011

Tournament of Kings ...

We took my cousins Sara and Jessica to the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur last night for dinner and it was a blast! We were part of France and were right in the front row. Our king was pretty BA and won almost every round. Merlin was a hoot and the court jester was a riot. We ate delicious food with our hands, pounded on the table, and cheered! Even though we are all grown ups we had a fun time, I could only imagine how much fun a kiddo would have.



After the show the girls and I visited the ladies room. We walked out to Justin playing the little claw machine. We stood there and watched him fish for a stuffed animal and he was talented enough to get one. A cute little pink Care Bear named Love-A-Lot. He picked his prize from the box on the bottom of the machine and turned around to us watching him. Surprise to him he had an audience and to me and my new little bear.