20 July 2010

Suprise Visit ...

Last Friday I got a suprise text from one of my best friends in Wisconsin, Caitlyn (we have been friends since elemenary school). Her and her boyfriend were in Arizona and driving to California and wanted to make a quick stop in Las Vegas. I haven't seen her since Christmas time of 2007, when I was back home. They got on Sunday, so we got them all settled in our guest room and took them to the strip. They really wanted to see a show, so we took them to see Carrot Top. We got buy one get one free tickets which was the best and good seats to boot. He was hilarious! O-M-G! By the time the show was over my stomach hurt and I had a sore throat. We played tour guide a little bit more until we called it a night. The next day they had to leave for the next part of their trip. We spent the morning catching up and reminiscing. It was nice seeing them and I hope they visit again.