25 July 2010

Justin's Birthday ...

Justin's Birthday was nice and pretty low key this year. We started our tradition last year. We don't buy birthday gifts since we are so close to each other and our anniversary. We just go out to a nice dinner. We save the gifts to our anniversary. His Aunt Pam and Unlce Nick came down from Alaska to visit for a week and they landed on his birthday. We went out to dinner and had a really good time just talking and telling stories.

The next day we went to my parents for my moms delicious swedish meatballs. Justin's aunt and uncle and my auntie barb joined us, but boo Kimy had to work. All of Justins gifts fit him to a T. My dad got him a minature Coors Lite keg that justin loved and played bartender the whole evening. My parents also got him a old red police light, which only can mean trouble. My sister got him a shark for the jacuzzi and spy glasses. My aunt got him his very own beer making kit.