25 September 2013

Turning 29 ...

I think everyone hits that birthday where they think, "wow, where has the time gone." That was this year for me. My first birthday as a mom and officially feeling like an adult. This is where I saw myself when the teachers in high school asked, "where do you see yourself in ten years." Ironically enough next month is my ten year reunion. I guess you can say I'm right in track. 

This year for my birthday, the day was pretty mellow. Justin and Mary made me waffles and egg for breakfast. They picked me out a new charm for my bracalet. A feather, for my new adventure on etsy making dreamcatchers. I absolute love how each of my charms means something. We took Mary to the park and played. She got a little cranky after lunch which signaled nap time. Justin had a study group that evening, so when he was away I facetimed with my family in Alaska. 

All in all my 29th year is a fantastic one.