27 August 2013

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary ...

Call me an over achiever, but I had our "wood" anniversary planned for almost a year. Justin always plans our even anniversaries and I plan the odd. This years traditional gift was wood, so I had the perfect plan. I rented a cabin at Mount Chalreston. They have one cabin named the lovebirds cabin and thought that would be perfect! I booked it almost a year in advanced, just so I made sure we had that exact one.

We gave each other our traditinal gifts like we traditionally do. Justin got me three new pandora charms for my bracelet. One being made out of wood. The other a cute Mr. & Mrs. couple. Another of a cruise ship, since our honeymoon we took a cruise. I got him a wooden watch box with our first dance lyrics engraved ontop.




The weather was absolutly perfect and so peaceful. Our cabin had an amazing view!




 
The entire balcony was covered in couples names, initials, and dates. We of course had to add ourselves to the bunch!

 
While we were having dinner at the lodge, a couple was getting married and taking pictures on the patio. The palce was decorated in pretty pink and white decorations. After dinner we sat at the bar for a little bit and watched the speeches and dancing. After talking a bit we decided to make a nice congratualtiond catrd out of a bar napkin, fill it with a little cash and give it to the new Mr. & Mrs. I wish I would of thought to take a picture of our handmade bar card. I found the bride sitting at her table and I gave it to her there. She look at me a little confused, but I just told her congradulations and met Justin at the entrance. We snuck out before they could come and find us. I am curious to know what they thought of it, but am glad we are also annonymous.