10 June 2013

Disneyland ...

The other day, we went to the Disney store looking for Finding Nemo stuffed animals to complete Mary's collection. We ended up buying three more, but they didn't have Bruce the shark. Out of nowhere Justin replied, "lets check Downtown Disney" Of course I jumped at the oppurtunity to make a quick roadtrip. We headed home and packed real quick. I called my cousin on the way to see if she was free and she was! We checked into the Candy Cane Inn as usual and headed to Downtown Disney with my cousin. They didn't have Bruce, But we did find a few other Nemo toys.

The following day, My cousin took us to Disneyland for the morning and afternoon. Mary got to meet the Princesses, Minni, Mickey, Pluto, and Mike Wazoski! We even road the Monster's Inc ride!

It was such a nice getaway and I loved watching Mary's reactions to everything.