11 April 2012

& Baby Makes 3 ...

After more than two years of TTC we are officially adding to our family !

For a week I just didn't feel like myself. Finally I woke up last Wednesday morning and took a pregnancy test. I paced back and forth waiting, then almost cried when I finally saw the positive. I couldn't believe it, we finally were expecting. Being 4:30 AM, I didn't want to wake up Justin. So I went to work bursting with my news. I had to tell my girlfriend right when I walked through the doors and we brainstormed  on how to tell  Justin the good news.

We came up with a plan, We have Justin's gym right next to our master bedroom and plan on making that our nursery. I called Justin's best friend Pat and my sister to come over and help me change the room. They came over once I got home from work and moved all the gym equipment into the office or spare room. My parents have been buying baby stuff since we originally started trying. We aleady had a crib and a rocking chair, so we moved them into the nursery. I had a giant teddy bear that Justin got me for our 2nd (cotton) anniversary. He fits perfectly in the corner.

Before & After