13 February 2012

New Job ...

I'm so excited. After four and a half years working in the spa at MGM I am transfering. I love the area I work in. My hours are great, and I have made so many good friends that I get to see on a day to day basis. Luckily not much is changing. As of now, concierge does all of our appointment booking and they probaly screw up 25% of the appointments. The department pays some ridiculace amount each month so they could take care of our phone calls. Way to drop the ball. So in a few weeks we will be opening up our very own call center that oversees everything. Already knowing the system and services I jumped at this oppurtunity to help open the call center. I'm going to be number one in senority and help train out new hires. And even better news I will only be a hop skip and a jump away from my old stomping grounds. Very easy to stop by for some coffee.

Justin surprised me with a congradulations gift the other day for getting my new job. I have always loved this diamond necklace from Tiffany&Co. And yes diamonds are expensive, but Tiffany diamonds are super expensive. So I have just drooled from a safe distance. Not anymore! Its a Elsa Peretti platnium diamond by the yard necklace. I'm in LOVE!