02 November 2011

72 Days, Really ...

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphrie's marriage only lasted 72 days. But to whom was this really a surprise? It just makes me sick to think that people take the union of marriage so lightly. Some People don't marry for forever like its suppost to be. My grandparents have been married for 63 years, through all up and downs and they still love each other. Their "I love yous" now are as strong and true as their very first "I love you."

There are so many same sex couples that would love to be able to take the next step and unify their relationship. They are shunned because some people say that it is against the covent of marriage. Are you kidding me !!! Kim and Kris made a mockery of the sanctuary of marriage. I wish some couples wouldn't take marriage for granted. It's a blessing to be able to share your vows and your life with the one you love.

I hope one day that all couples have their own chance to say "I do" and have their fairy tale wedding.