20 June 2011

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. DeLillo ...

Our good friends Mike and Kristine got married last Saturday in an intimate wedding up at Red Rock Canyon in the early morning. I was lucky that I was able to spend the morning with Kristine, since I was doing her hair. She looked so beautiful.

I knew she was getting a hotel suite and the MGM since Justin was the one who got her a killer deal. I had him put my name on the room as well, so Alyssa and I could check in early and surprise them by paying for the room and decorating the room all honeymoonish.







We met up with them later that night to Celebrate. We had a table at Centrifuge and then later on we transfered to a table at Studio 54. We all had so much fun laughing and dancing the night away.





Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. DeLillo !