09 December 2010

Disneyland Christmas ...

So less than week ago Justin commented that we have never been to Disneyland during Christmas together. I haven't seen a Disney Christmas since 2000, when my whole family flew to Orlando to go to Disney World during the holiday season. I was super excited, I mean my two favorite things Disney and Christmas!

So Wednesday early morning we adventured out to california, checked in at Candy Cane Inn (we have stayed there so many times James the Front Host remembers us and we get "special rates" ;)) and headed straight to "The Merriest Place On Earth"

The tree right on Main Street USA is amazing. My mom would die for that tree. I'm guessing its millions of lights and millions of other decorations towering over a million feet. Okay, so I may be exagerating just a little. But seriously the decorations are AMAZING !!! The castle has snow and icicles all over, and when it starts to get darker more and more lights appear.





Its a Small World was the Holiday Edition and was SO SO PRETTY !!! Of course they sang Christmas music and was decorated to the upmost standard. I'm convinced that the Disneyland people need to come decorate my house.



The fireworks display was BREATHTAKING !!! We had a perfect location right in front of the castle. But my very favorite part was when it snowed.





All in all, this was one of my favorite trips to "The Happiest Place On Earth"

I almost forgot, we walked right onto Snow Whites Adventure and the guy running the ride got really excited and said I looked a lot like Taylor Swift. Justin then chimed in and said I was her sister. He got SO excited that I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't. At least he has a story to go home with.