04 October 2010

Disney Museum ...

So it's no seceret that I love Disneyland. I have been going since I was a little girl and Justin and I made it a tradition to go every year. But I never knew this was in existance. The Walt Disney Family Museum



The Walt Disney Family Museum presents the life and achievements of the man who raised animation to an art, transformed the film industry, tirelessly pursued innovation, and created a global and distinctively American legacy. The Museum tells Disney’s story in his own words and those of his family, friends, and co-workers. Using a mix of historic materials and artifacts, Disney’s achievements have come to life through innovative displays that include listening stations, interactive media, and more than 200 video monitors. Much of the material is being generously lent by the Walt Disney Company and private collectors.

I'm defiantly going to start planning a trip in the nearest future :)