28 May 2010

Rubber Duckie ...

Rubber duckie, you're the one. To make Kristine's baby shower so much fun! On Wednesday Natalie and I through Kristine a baby shower for her and baby brayden. She came over that morning and we made the rounds to BabiesRus, Party City, Dollar Tree, and Walmart. We decorated and set everything up just in the right amount of time before guest arrived. Jill brought her yummy ardechok dip, that was gone in seconds. veggies and fruit. Ashley brought yummy homemade chocolate covered prezels, and I made mini cupcakes, and meatballs w/ rolls. I also found "baby" goldfish.

We played all the traditional games. guess how many is in the bottle, mommy to be advice, dont say "baby", measure mommys tummy, and my favorite what melted candy bar is in the diaper.

Overall it turn out really good. All our frieds were there and Kristine got a lot of wonderful gifts. She was even kind enough to get Natalie and I hostes gifts.