06 October 2009

Monday Night Football ...

It was mighty saddening watching Bret Favre come out of the tunnel in a purple Vikings jersey last night. Its just something someone coming from Wisconsin would never see coming. Even though im a Bret Favre fan I had to stay loyal and cheer on my Green Bay Packers. Justin's grandfather even coached the Packers alongside Vince Lombardi. I had high hopes in the first half, but the second half is when I saw that light slowly fade. Green Bay defently stayed in tune with last season and having the most penaltys out of all the NFL teams. Its sad how undiscipline the team is now, and I point my fingers at Ted Thompson (GM) and Mike McCarthy (HC). Yes its sad, but I was born and raised in Wisconsin so i will never lose hope or stop wearing my green and gold.